Snapshot Books (Kreative Photobooth, LLC) values its users' privacy. This Privacty Policy will help you understand how we collect and use personal information from those who visit our website or make use of our online facilities and services, and what we will and will not do with the information we collect. Our Policy has been designed and created to ensure those affiliated with Kreative Photobooth, LLC of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet, but to exceed, most existing privacy standards.
This Policy applies to Kreative Photobooth, LLC and governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.snapshotbooks.com, you are therefor consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Information We Collect:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billin and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the products and/or services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products and/or service you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected:
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.snapshotbooks.com.
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products and/or services that may be offered.
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC uses varios third-party social media features including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and any additional social media websites in the future and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Kreative Photobooth, LLC's control.
Disclosure of Information:
Kreative Photobooth, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other informatino in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Kreative Photobooth, LLC.
Kreative Photobooth, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Snapshot Books product and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's datebase. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out:
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email from the email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. Marketing emails and newsletters are required to have an unsubscribe link inside them as well.
-Kreative Photobooth, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to use in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Acceptance of Terms:
This policy was last modified May 28, 2020.
How To Contact Us:
Snapshot Books is based out of the Kansas City area. Having over 17 years in the event industry, we want customers to have access to use the highest quality event photobooth products in the world.
Snapshot Books is a division of Kreative Photobooth, LLC.
© 2020 Kreative Photobooth, LLC
Images are property of:
- Kreative Photobooth, LLC
- © Coral Coast Photo Life Pty Ltd
- © Newell Office Brands
- © 3M